Thursday, April 6

FeeLingS

Watching the world as it passes by, i cant find my pace. but i still believe.
History abt you doesn't matter to me at all, i'm only interested in the future and the present with you. Lost in the world as it passes by, trying to smile but you cant hide your tears. i hope i can be with you, together we pray for all our hopes and dreams...together....

i always wanted to let you know how i feel, but circumstances doesnt allow me to do so.
hurt, confused and troubled is what i'm afraid you might feel. But i still believe.

Floating like a star you are, shining as you always will. Thats what you means to me.
To the feeling i have for you, to the determinations i have, to the gravity my feelings towards you...

Aishiteruze....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home