Saturday, February 17

Assurance, Faith, Trust, Love, Commitment, Beliefs

Though,
-communicated
-cried
-tried
-hurt
-thinking for you
-emptied
-doubts
-end.

Can LoVe be more complex ? Can LovE be more demanding.
Can lOvE last? Can lOVe withstand.
Can LOVE be more then what we are now, can love be simple.

How desstructive DoubTs can bring to LoVe,
how amazing LoVe and satisfy one?

how LoVe tortures one?
how LoVe fills one.

What's Understanding?
What's Compromising.

A RelationshiP that belongs to you and me,
a bond that we both share.
A LoVe that we both commits,
a time we share.


A Laughter of yours,
a warmth in me.
A Smile of yours,
a clouds' nine i feel
A Kiss from you,
a protective me.
A Tears of yours,
a broken heart i am.


A compromised you, a useless me?
A understanding you, a beautiful me?

Why is LoVe both filling and draining?
There are many kinds of love. You are a kind of it.
You, are a form of living love i gain.


Can i be your blanket when it snows,
Can i be your shield when you're hurt,
Can i be yours for you will be happy,
Can i be there for you when u need me.

I Love you,
is gaining your love and trust hard on you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home