Thursday, February 22

Thesis of Hurt

Why rays of hopes are given when you aren't ready.

Why did you give the chance to lit up again.

Why did you kiss me.

Why did you hug me.

Don't you know that gives me a sense of love and hope ?


Fell and up i picked, fell i got myself into again.


Sky is big and oceans deep, not big enough to contain my sorrowness.

Trees green and snow white, not as vivid as my pain.


Don't deminish my hope after you have given them to me.

Don't take away my hope when pain is so hard to bear everytime.


"all i wanna do, is to be there for you when you need me"

"all i wanna do, is to make you happy"
-it seems so fiction now. a fiction that i used to have complete faith in.


Holding you in my arms, all troubles just disappears and all i wanna do is to be there.
Happiness seems so distants. Why is it that hard for us to get back ?

Why didn't you believe me that we shouldn't take things that slow.
Why didn't you choose to trust and believe in me in anythings i do ?

Am i unreliable?
i want to love you, but i don't see if you are opening up for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home