Monday, May 5

Sweetest Thoughts Left Untouched

Hasn't it been a long time ?

A long time since i had done something sweet.

Nowadays, only getting to hear from peers and good friends around me, saying how wonderful their partner have been.

It draws lots of attention onto my heart, it has been a long long time isn't it? i asked myself.

How sweet how others are, how dear they are madly; deeply in love.

How have i long lost that kind of feeling, how have i long forgotten that stance.

I can be sweet too ! i can be lovable too ! i told myself.

No chance yet to come by.

Tried so hard, till it seems I'm not trying at all.

there are many sweet things i wish i could do also,

how i wish i could feel "part of the whole, relationship-thing."

Awaiting my chance to come, awaiting a right girl to come by,

to be dote and love by me, pouring of the sweetest possible thing.

I've come back again, to a place that i meant to be alone.

After so long i have fought to stay out of single.

I've come back again to be one.

How i wish i could be in love again.

To give and to receive is all i ask, but simply simple it seems, so, simply hard.

-all that I'm asking for is a chance, a chance to be sweet towards you.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home