Sunday, March 16

Compilations of Love and Misses

Missing someone has never been so hard before,
walking down my shore of memories,
have found new misses,

So don't say goodbyes,
your smiles that worth a thousand candles,
my heart melts like never before.

Being with you a moment, needs a big heart to comprehend.
How my heart melts in your presences.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Knowing you is simple,
getting to know you makes my heart fonder,
Harder to let go, harder to give up.
Easier to give in, easier to let in.
A kind of warmth i got is not comprehensible with a blanket over me.

A stormy weather however,
speaks how cold i felt when you're not around.
How every droplets rushes towards the earths speaks of my urge to catch a glimpse of you again,
again so sooner.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don;t wake me up this dream of mine,
a dream that consist of you makes it harder to wake up.
Putting my thoughts on the floor,
everything seems so much clearer,
catching a glimpse of everything,
i've got a better understanding now.

Dreaming out loud, dreaming now,
Floor is getting brighter, It's dawn.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home