Sunday, November 23

-Ok back and continuing my part 2-

I generally think that, I'm really making a fool out of myself?

My incapability to command my languages well, my lack of general knowledge and pretty much saying that I'm lacking in the areas that i dire to possess.

It didn't turn out well. I wasn't able to portray myself and articulate myself well.

I'm not rich, I don't own a car, I'm stubborn and I'm pretty much a sensitive guy.

I wish I could be that little bit more likeable and accepted. A little more good looking. Have a car.

Apart knowing all these, I also know that I'm deeply in love with someone, someone that i have never felt towards before, someone that I can't imagine how wonderful she is till she is here. Wrapping her in my arms, I ever told myself this: "I better treasure every single second that i possibly will ever have with her. Having you my baby, in my arms, I will never make you cry. Having you in my arms, I will protect you."

And this is how it goes. Protecting you. Loving you with everything I have. I even started to miss her even though I'm with her. Baby, she might not be the most prefect women nor the most prettiest in everyone's eyes, but she is every single bit of that to me. Gorgerous, Sweet, Funny, Adorable, and Special.

I love her, i REALLYY DO, but everytime, when we are out, when we are waiting for bus or "public transports", i can't help to think that I'm quite a shit. Having to let my love wait for a bus for so long and still having to stand in there for the journey makes me sick, seriously. Seeing the cars zooming pass me everytime makes my heart a very small one, hidden somewhere deep within.

-to be continued-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home