Tuesday, February 27

~Fidelity~

Probably you are a dream come true,
Probably you are there for me to discover,
Probably you are just a dream,
Probably i am just not meant for you.

For everything that we have done, we have seen and touched,
i wanna go through it all over again.
Zoo, Chomp Chomp, Kathiv Mac, Huogang Interchange, Chinatown, Pasir Ris Park...
I wanna be there, mimic the things we have done before, for the memories are so vivid.

From falling in love with you, till today, remains the same,
i will never find another lover sweeter then you, sweeter then you.

I chose to say a fact that i so long took courage to break,
For a fact that i prepared myself to say, i've altogether hurt you all over again.
For my selfishness, i care not your feelings ?
For my righteousness, i care not your heart ?
For my honestly, i hurt you ?
For the courage you have taken the first step, makes both our hurt goes deeper.
For YOU i love, i chose to not hide from you in shame.

I just want to give you something worth living for.
It's only foolish,
But we have just begun,
I dont wanna stop this, i just want to be someone worth living for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home