Friday, August 24

~Diary_

Memories vividly true.
Scents of you blends plain.

seeing everything else besides you now,
hurtful yet hurtful again.

Pictures of you holds the key to my memory,
memory of you holds the key to my heart,
feelings of you holds the key to my soul,
forgetting you stands no feet.

Grieve over my lost,
for your willfulness,
for your selfishness,

"i don't know what this will bring us, but lets give it a try ok?"
for a word like that, i held my heart in captives, not getting too high hopes.
For you are so attractive in my heart, i held no strength not to love you all.
For our start of a relationship, you had someone else in heart,
i was no good then, i was hurt.
For again we tried, and tired we grew because you aren't prepared.
Have i not done enough? So tired we already were,
have i not held strong and put up a strong face ?
Am i not allowed spaces for error ?
So many questions, all answers drowns in your way.
so many hurts, drown in my effort to make you happy still.

Why am i not loved so?
Why am i not...
Still disappointed with your answers that i stomps.
back then, for the first time, i was devastated and lost completely.
For the first time, my heart decided to rest.
For the first time, it no longer hurt,
it plainly fills with sorrows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home