Thursday, August 9

Hearts

That day begins when you made the decision.
A new chapter of your life is made.
A new decision of mine is made.

I force myself to promise that i will not cry for you ever again.
I promise myself not to get hurt again.
The more i don't cry, the more pain i feel.
It is not going to end.
I feel like crying out now, it's painful.

But i can't.

How much longer i can hold,
How much more strength i have in me?
I have already used all up in loving you.
Why love doesn't justify me,
What am i.

So much memories, and it hurts me to get them of my head one by one,
it hurts to think, it hurts to get them out.
Neither is less painful, neither is less easy.
I miss you, but it hurts me to think of you.
I yearn for you, its painful for me to know that i can't anymore.


A little island off coast,
holding immerse memories for myself to indulge in.
Every train seems so vivdly filled with us.
Every step on the beach seems so clear.
Every thing there seems small for i have only you in heart.
Lot of arguement,
Lots of love,
I fret not as it is your heart i am after.
Looking over the island,
I see a load full of memories that melts me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home