Friday, August 10

Early Heart

so many times i was alone,
so many times i couldn't sleep.
Ever since you are gone,
i found it hard on myself.
There's so much that your heart just couldn't see.
A thousand wasted dreams roll of my eyes.

I like to be on the road again,
like the feeling to be used to be the other day.
My heart is always finding a place to hide.
Hide from all our memories.
Hiding from all the "us" we had.

Now that we are no longer we,
do i not take a break?
do i not to care for you anymore?
do i not take care of your heart?
do i not kept all feelings i wan you to have to myself?
do i not kept every hurt and pain all to myself?
do i not want you to feel the pain i feeling now?

Is it ok not to think of you now.
Is it ok for me to let it all go.
Is it ok for my sleep turn into cries.
Is it ok for me to wait till tomorrow.
It is ok for me to put myself away to take care of your heart?
Of your heart i came,
of your heart i learnt
of your heart i change
of your heart i tried.

For time and yourself, cant wait for my changes to be made.
I sing my cries with my heartache and tears.
For so many times,
i was weary,
i kept quiet,
i long for your laughters,
i long for closeness.

Now that it is all gone.
I still love you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home