Sunday, December 30

Feel

Feel your breeze, Feeling your breeze in my heart.
And never stopped walking in the breeze.

Number of wounds rounded up won't vanish,
increasing with the breeze of your heart.
Little worries, i kept to myself.

Night is long, and sinks deeply into it.
When day is up, it will be gleaming.

Some day, the future that I've dreamed will be different from,
Tears shed for a differences, for a dream will keep shining without fading.
Feeling all of the dreams eternally, overflowing like clouds breezes

As the dreams goes far,
Sky turns hazy,
Wind carrying me softly,
carrying my feelings.


Some day. the future will be different from my dream,
Will be a different.
Tears shed for dreams will keep shining without fading,
My heart will always watch after the dream,
Feelings that tears my dream apart,
Falling for feelings of dreams eternally overflowing like those of the summer clouds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home