Saturday, September 1

jus glad ~

Now that you are happy by yourself,
freed from all nonsense,
I'm glad for you.
Just plain gladness.

Just as glad, as how you finished your projects on time after all nights,
How many times have i been there for you even when i'm trapped myself,

Just as glad, when you first started your attachment,
with you working and attachment,
i was worried,
how small things like bites and things you loved,
i remembered,
even if i can't, i wrote all down,
so long i can at least brighten your weary day,
seeing your smile is so worth every effort.
so worth so worth,
so worth, that i start missing very pieces of memory i left,

Just as glad when you passed your driving,
i was up on my toes,
praying for your pass,
You did it !
i was glad.
I then realized that i've tried too much too hard,
hurting you and myself.

Leaving only words to be kept only in my heart,
flowing out when we quarrel is one thing i dread to do,

I'm glad for you now...
for now, finally, i can take my breathe,
i can start picking myself from where i left my selfless me,
putting you in first, i've neglected even myself.

now that i can take a breathe....
its a breathe i rather not take...
it hurts, simply does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home