Friday, August 31

Amusement

I'm amazed by how you look when you first caught my attention,
I'm amazed that i didn't aware of your sweetness and innocent any sooner,
I'm amazed by you, amazed by your smiles.
I'm amazed that i was once someone that can make you laughs.
I'm amazed that i soon fell in love with you.

and i was amazed that i fell so deeply in love with you; uncontrollably.

I'm amazed at how lovely you look everyday,
I'm amazed by our character so deeply,
.
.
.
I'm amazed by how turns of events have turns us to,
I'm amazed by our constant quarreling,
I'm amazed that how we first attracted each other, now turns against us.
I'm amazed by all the hurt that comes, all the effort we have put in, so amazingly.
I'm amazed by how we ended, how much we had put in to yield such returns.

I'm amazed to see you, feeling no connections stills me.
Feelings so slow and lost in time,
I'm so so amazed by you, i'm so amazingly loving you.

you dance in my heart,
leaving footsteps all over me,
without knowing, you have walked rounds in my heart,
it felt comfortable with your footsteps all over,
my heart starts to get used to having a companion,
.
.
.
days of events stirs cold winds to my heart,
burying the footsteps,
my heart feels cold and lonely.

I'm amazed how hard my heart aches,
I'm amazed how vulnerable i was,
I'm amazed how much i could spend night tearing for my lost.

I'm amazed by you, by you; I'm amazed by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home