Sunday, May 18

History, It's call history

Looking through archive, looking through pictures, looking through friends whom i have not contacted for ages; it seems so distant my history. Everything seems so long ago, everything seems so distant. I'm grateful for people whom have crossed my path with me, walk a few steps of my life together with me. For few, have walked merely steps but distances with me, i thank you. For this, there will be no paragraphs, no sentences, no structure of composite. Just plain words. Looking through all these, i seems to have enact my life in my brain once more. Looking at my past, i can feel a sense of helpless in regards with time. Thinking all that i have gone through, is that much? Or am i plain fortunate? Thinking so much, i cant help but to be sad. Will i feel the same when i look back at this post? How will i live then? Everything seems so distant with me now. Even the present. How is this happening, i really feel so lonely all these years. Have i said all these because I am lonely now? Am i affected by my emotions or am i justified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home