Friday, July 4

staircases of love

i never knew missing you is this hard,
i never knew forgetting you hurts even more,
i never knew how much you means to me.

i never knew that,
i'm so madly in love with you.

ever so frequently, your message came,
grabbing my heart, you left without saying goodbye.

leaving me a spiral staircases of memories,
each steps telling how much i love you, differently.

it goes round and round, never will i know,
whether I'm progressing upwards or down.

All that i know, I've been walking and still walking till I've catch up with you.

Return me my heart, i ask not of you.

All i ask is, you, run further away with my heart,
to a place i can never find you again.

Keep my heart safe in a place you call love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home